I made this card for a Card of the Month Swap on SUDSOL. I love doing these swaps because I only have to do one. Not because I’m lazy, but I’m not terribly fond of making more than one of anything. I think it stems back to the "olden days" of designing and manufacturing folk dolls. I loved creating "one," but it got a bit old to make hundreds of the same one.
This was super easy-just one stamped image from "One of a Kind", but lots of layers! Love the new felt flowers!
One of a Kind
Bali Breeze Designer Series Paper
Flower Fusion (felt flowers)
Rhinestone Brads from Pretties Kit
Double-stitched Groovy Guava ribbon
3/16" Corner Rounder
1. Cut base of card stock 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"; score and fold in half-the fold is at the top of the card.
2. Cut Wild Wasabi 5 1/4" x 4". Round Corners with 3/16" corner rounder.
3. Cut Groovy Guava 5" x 3 3/4". Round corners with 3/16" corner rounder. Cut another piece 2" x 3", and round the corners as well.
4. Cut Bali Breeze DSP 4 3/4" x 3 1/2". Round corners with 3/16" corner rounder.
5. Cut Whisper White card stock 1 3/4" x 2 3/4". Round corners, and stamp "One of a Kind" with Groovy Guava ink.
6. Tie a half knot in ribbon, attach ends behind Bali Breeze DSP with adhesive, and layer all pieces of card stock and DSP as shown.
7. Layer felt fusion flowers as shown and insert rhinestone brads in the center of flowers and bend back stems of the brads. Arrange flowers on the card as desired, and attach with Stampin’ Dimensionals®. I used two or three per flower (you may also use another method of adhering flowers if you so desire).
Thanks so much for looking!