This past year, over 100 women participated in my e-course, Soar-Discover Your Wings and Fly. It was an amazing journey and I’m so grateful for each and every person that participated. For the past few months, I’ve been working and planning the new Soar, Soar Higher, and I’m finally ready to open it up for registration. This new adventure begins January 1, 2013!
If you enjoyed participating in Soar, you’ll love Soar Higher! This e-course will run for 12 months (52 weeks). Materials will be provided monthly around the first of the month. Bonus materials for special occasions, holidays, birthdays, etc., will be available for purchase at a 50% discount off retail price.
Each month you will receive:
- Visual journal art kit – this will include all materials provided in PDF and JPGs and/or PNGs, which will allow you to customize your own art kits if you so desire!
- The art kits will include at least 20 different layouts and enough materials to last you an entire month…use all the materials provided or just those that you want!
- Journal background pages
- Monthly and weekly calendars, journaling cards, templates for making envelopes and fun inclusions!
- Clip art
- Inspirational quotes
- Journal prompts that will encourage and challenge you
- Suggestions for goal-making
- Fun lists for you to fill out!
- Fun facts
- “Get to” lists (instead of “to do” lists)!
- Perpetual calendars to keep track of important dates, birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, etc.
- The materials will allow you to use your visual journal as a day planner as well as providing a unique way of capturing your daily life!
- Bonus projects (banners, pennants, and other fun projects!)
Also provided will be instructions and video tutorials from my computer screen to yours, demonstrating how you can use digital product as is (PDF) or edit in MS Word, Photoshop Elements, and Photoshop! This is hybrid visual journaling at it’s best! You won’t want to miss this fun and engaging workshop!
Some of the video tutorials will include:
- How to use PNGs, JPGs, and other clip art in Microsoft Word if you don’t use or don’t have Photoshop or Photoshop Elements
- How to use some of the “tools” in Photoshop Elements and Photoshop
- How to create your own digital stamps (and brushes) using my images or you can use your own (including photographs)
- How to create your own digital styles
- How to digitally paint backgrounds that will coordinate with your monthly art kits
- How to add a border to make clip art or digitally stamped images look like stickers
- How to use the art kit to create hybrid visual journal (combination of printing out digital images and adding your own personal touches)
- How to customize the covers of your journal
This e-course is for all skill levels! No experience with art journaling (or anything else!) is necessary! If you can read and write, you can do this! Think of this as a combination art journal, diary, day planner, project life and smash/stash book!
Supplies: the only supplies “required” are a composition notebook and pen, but you can use any type of journal you desire. You will need a printer or access to a printing service to print out the monthly kits. You will also need a scissors and/or paper trimmer and adhesive (double-sided tape and/or glue stick). Other fun things to use are washi tape, inks, markers, color pencils, stamps, acrylic paint, chalks, etc. Try to utilize the supplies you already own. If you have any questions, please ask (email me at email@example.com.
I’ll be demonstrating some techniques with various supplies such as those listed.
There are several different payment plans available.
Soar Higher is $120 for the entire year ($10 per month). This includes the monthly art kits and all tutorials and videos plus bonus projects.
20% discount if you pay for the entire year by January 1st!
One time payment of $96.00
10% discount if you pay in 2 monthly installments of $54.00
(1st installment now and 2nd installment one month from date of enrollment)
5% discount if you pay in 3 monthly installments of $38.00
(1st payment due at enrollment)
Also available in 4 monthly installments of $30.00 with no discount
(1st payment due at enrollment)
***If you choose one of the payment plans, you will receive invoice(s) from PayPal each month until total installments have been paid. Please understand that once you enroll there are NO cancellations and NO refunds.
Soar Higher 2013 will be held in a private class group on my Ning site, Just Be Yourself
Select your payment choice: