You can never have too many birthday cards on hand-my biggest problem though is that I so often forget to mail them!
- Adventure set by Artistic Outpost
- Wild Saffron Die-Cut Mat Pad by K & Company
- Whisper White cardstock
- Vintage Photo Distress Ink
- Cranberry Crisp (retired)
- Buckaroo Blue (retired)
- True Thyme (retired)
- Marigold Morning
- sponge daubers and sponges for distressing papers
1. I matted the two bottom layers with cardstock from the paper pad and distressed the edges using a sponge dauber and Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
2. Stamp the balls with assorted colors of ink and patterned paper; cut out and distress edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
3. Stamp several ball images on Whisper White cardstock; lightly sponge True Thyme, Marigold Morning, Cranberry Crisp, and Buckaroo Blue over stamped images, cut out and distress edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
4. Randomly arrange balls on background. I used a coordinating print strip hortizontally across the card, and added the birthday greeting on top of that…
5. The birthday greeting was stamped on Whisper White cardstock, and lightly inked with a sponge and Cranberry Crisp ink. The edges were distressed with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
And, speaking of birthdays…mine was the 20th, and was full of fun with being invited out to eat TWICE and being able to visit with family. My dear sister-in-law Carol invited me out to lunch and my daughter Missy joined us-we ate at my favorite Mexican restaurant and I had beef fajitas-and because it was my birthday I got to eat FREE, which is always fun. Then my children and granddaughters took me out for dinner at Famous Dave’s for some fantastic barbecue ribs and catfish followed by watching National Treasure 2 at my sons’ home on their big screen TV. Missy gave me the movie for a birthday gift. It was a wonderfully enjoyable day except that my dear husband Chris couldn’t be with me to enjoy all the festivities and family.
Don’t forget about the FREE shipping available at Artistic Outpost…free domestic shipping on all orders over $50 through the month of May! Robyn also has a large selection of Ranger products including all colors of Distress Ink!
Thanks for looking!