Just a quick post today-I just had to break out one of my new stamp sets from Artistic Outpost! This set is called "Happiness," and is just beautiful; it features lots of different elements, so is very versatile.
I just love the butterflies!
- Lavender Lace
- Perfect Plum
- Fleuriste (Cosmo Cricket)
- Ranger Embossing Ink
- Vintage Photo Distress Ink
- White Craft Ink (Pigment)
- Ticket Corner Punch
- Rhinestone gems (Icon)
- Light Lilac sheer dotted swiss ribbon (May Arts)
Directions for stamped image:
1. Begin by stamping the small butterfly with Vintage Photo Distress ink randomly over the Perfect Plum cardstock.
2. Using embossing ink (or Versamark) stamp the main image on Perfect Plum card stock, and heat emboss with white pearls translucet embossing powder (Stampendous).
3. Using a piece of sponge, lightly dab a small amount of white craft ink over the stamped portion on the Perfect Plum cardstock, and lightly burnish the ink into the cardstock-I used a paper napkin and just apply a bit of pressure (I then heat set the ink). This accents the stamped image.
4. Tear the excess cardstock from around the stamped image, and distress with Vintage Photo ink.
5. Finish card as desired. I aged the edges of the Lavender Lace cardstock and the scalloped piece with Vintage Photo Distress ink, and accented with pink and white rhinestones.
The scalloped piece was die cut with Nestabilities die and a scrap of Basic Grey paper.
Artistic Outpost March Special-purchase any two stamp plates and receive the "Mini Masterpiece" plate FREE! You’ll enjoy creating backgrounds and using the embellishment pieces for all your creations-including ATC’s and inchies!
Have a happy and blessed Easter!
Thanks for looking!