I made this for a One Card Swap using a technique featured in one of the latest Technique Junkies newsletters.
Card Stock and Paper:
Crafty Secrets Pastels
Old Paper-Ranger Distress Ink
May Arts ribbon
Stampin’ Pastels® (SU!®)
Cuttlebug and embossing folder
I don’t have time to do detailed instructions, but …
1. I applied Stampin’ Pastels® to areas of the embossed card stock, and then
2. lightly applied gesso to the raised areas of the dry embossed card stock to give it a shabby chic look.
3. To make the whole card look aged I used Old Paper ink and a dauber to do the edges and the embossed piece. I "normally" would use SU!® Chocolate Chip to age, but wanted to keep this light looking. The Stampin’ Pastels also gave it a light airy look.
4. I stamped the sentiment with Old Paper on white vellum and heat set it.
5. Used brads to attach the vellum to the printed paper, and attached those to the embossed piece with Stampin’ Dimensionls.
6. Used yellow polka dot ribbon to embellish the dry embossed piece, and layered everything on the Whisper White background piece.
Again, thanks for looking!