I had a lot of fun doing this card. I used a new background stamp from Stampin’ Up®! called "Pretty Petals." Background stamps are one of my favorite "tools"…probably second only to using ink for various techniques. I also used the new Rose Pink glitter from the Fine Cosmo collection from SU!® Spring/Summer Collection. Fine Cosmo contains five beautiful colors-Rose Pink, Orchid, Light Blue, Celery, and Turquoise.
sentiment (unknown at this time because my kitten was batting stamps off my sheets and I can’t determine which sheet it came from…sigh…)
Card Stock & Paper:
Daisy D’s Maybe Baby
Stampin’ Up!® White Vellum
SU! Whisper White
SU!® White Craft Ink
Fine Cosmo glitter (Rose Pink)
pink eyelets (Pink Hedgehog)
white brads (Pink Hedgehog)
metallic organdy striped ribbon (Pink Hedgehog)
clear embossing powder
SU!® Heat & Stick Powder
1. Card base is Whisper White (SU!®), cut 8 1/2" X 5 1/2", scored in half.
2. Cut white vellum 3 3/4" X 5".
3. Ink background stamp with versamark or other embossing ink. Stamp image onto vellum.
4. Sprinkle heat & stick powder onto embossing ink. Heat set. Quickly (before heat & stick powder has a chance to completely cool) sprinkle glitter onto heat & stick powder. Flick the back of the vellum to remove excess glitter.
5. Center the vellum on the paisley paper. Attach to paper with pink eyelets.
6. Tie a bow around paisley and vellum.
7. Die cut green metallic card stock with paisley die. Stamp sentiment with white craft ink. Emboss with clear or white embossing powder. Attach paisley die cut to card front.
8. Punch three flowers from patterned coordinating paper with Boho Blossoms punch. Pierce holes with piercing tools. Use white brads to attach to card front. Bend blossoms forward slighty to give them more dimension.
9. Attach card front to Whisper White background.
Again, thanks for looking!