I can’t believe I’m actually catching up! I still have some other obligations to catch up on, but I’m seeing light at the end of the tunnel! Yay! And "the" headache is so much better today! I finished my challenge last night, but was downloading software for my printer off the internet because the disk I have for it isn’t compatible with Windows Vista, and I fell asleep on the sofa while waiting…and woke up at 1:30 am, which for me isn’t "late", but I was in so much pain I decided to just go to bed and finish up today.
This challenge was so use the layout from page 141 of the Spring/Summer Collection. Since I don’t have any long note cards I had to make my own, which wasn’t difficult. I tried to keep this one simple. My favorite style is distressed and I love layers, but I’m trying to broaden my "skills" by keeping some of my work, well simple. Not all my customers want to mess around with a card-they just want to get it done. So…this card couldn’t be easier, and went together very quickly since I already had the layout.
One of a Kind
Card Stock and Paper:
Purely Pomegranate (finished size 6 5/8" X 3 1/4")
Daisy D’s Maybe Baby (3 X 3"; 1 X 3")
Making Memories flowers
pink brad (Pink Hedgehog)
1. Cut PP card stock 6 5/8" X 7 1/2"; score and fold in half.
2. Cut paper lace 6 5/8", attach to card.
3. Stamp sentiment on 1 X 3" piece of designer paper. Attach to 3 X 3" piece of dp.
4. Attach designer paper to card stock.
5. Layer felt and silk flowers; insert brad in center, and attach to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.