This week’s challenge was "Spring Flowers," so relatively easy to do-sometimes though, the easier the challenge seems to be, the more difficult it is to decide on "what" to do.
I decided to use a set of stamps that haven’t seen ink yet-Spring Flowers by See-D’s. I also decided to break out some of my new Copic markers I recently received from Hanna Stamps.
- Spring Flowers
- Pale Plum
- Fleuriste (Cosmo Cricket)
- watercolor paper
- Palette Burnt Umber
- Ranger Distress Old Linen
- Ranger Distress Vintage Photo
- Copic Markers and blender pen
- Ribbon (Heidi Swapp)
- Ribbon slide (WR Memory Keepers)
- Sponge (for distressing)
Thanks for looking!