This week’s Blogger’s Challenge was to use the layout from the birthday card on page 42 in Stampin’ Up’s!® Spring/Summer Collection. This was pretty easy (this time), although I fudged a little bit on the layers.
I colored the Sugar Nellie image with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol. The card stock is SU!®, and, amazingly I did not use any patterned paper this time either! The ribbon is May Arts from the Pink Hedgehog. Heidi has an amazing collection of beautiful ribbon, and brads and eyelets, and her polka dot ribbon is on sale through March 10 (if you order, be sure to tell her I sent you!).
- Eat Cake (SU!®)
- Snow Flurries (SU!®)
- Sugar Nellie
- Whisper White
- Only Orange
- Green Galore
- Ballet Blue
- Glorious Green
- Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol
- Polka Dot May Arts Ribbon
- Paper Trimming Buddy w/Scallop Blade (Marvy Uchida)
- Spellbinder Wizard and Scallop Oval Nestibilities (lg. and sm.)
- Piercing tool (SU!® tool kit)